Texas Traffic and Barricade is always looking for dependable hard workers to join our team. We believe in taking care of our staff and work to help them achieve their career goals. We have a quarterly incentive compensation plan which gives employees a chance to be part of the company’s success. Investing in our employees is a key value and there are numerous opportunities to rise up in the organization to bigger roles. We promote safety at all times. We encourage you to be a part of our positive and encouraging work environment.
The owners are experienced in the industry and have hands-on experience at all levels so they know what working in each position is like and how to make it easier to succeed. We encourage you to apply to join us in this rewarding business.
Current Job Openings
- Traffic Control Supervisor (Crew Lead)
- Traffic Control Laborer (Flaggers)
- TMA Operator
Candidates must have strong work ethic, willingness to work 10+ hours per day and weekends if necessary, ability to lift 50+ lbs, have a positive team attitude, and the highest regard for safety.
- Implement proper traffic control to ensure safety of the public and your team
- Setting up and breaking down traffic control equipment
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Complete proper paperwork for each job
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Must pass background and reference checks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- We offer full benefits including low cost medical insurance, company paid dental and vision insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
- Incentive compensation
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Referral incentive program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Applicants can come in anytime, Monday – Friday, and submit an application
Texas Traffic and Barricade is an Equal Opportunity Employer